Christmas Eve, we all went to Christmas in the Park. It was super cold but the kids had a lot of fun looking at all the lights and the fake snow. Izzy had her first bag of chocolate chip cookies and loved them! It was so cold that I gave in!
Our Christmas tree looks huge when Izzy stands next to it. The flash on my camera makes the tree look less green than it really is. It lasted for a month and the needles started to fall out. We took it out today, good bye tree!
Christmas Day! Presents! Izzy's first Christmas where she's old enough to open gifts and share the moment with her cousins. She was actually more interested in the paper and tags. She got a lot of great toys! I'm going to have to start packing some away....
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey sorry i'm so behind on reading your blog! I'm so happy for you that you're adding to your family and I know it seems crazy to have another one...trust me the thought jumps through my head daily...but the truth is that it's worth it! You know that already or you wouldn't be having another one...they may be tons of work and drive you to exhaustion (and being preggo on top of it isn't going to make things any easier..so call me if you need to have a melt down)..but honesty they love you more than anything in the world and that is something you will get to hold on to until you're old and crabby. ;)
Since my due date is 4 wks away I have many moments on the couch of exhaustion (with out going to a job) where I just break down and cry and you know what Alexya just started doing??? She comes up next to me and pats me on the shoulder and looks directly in my face and says "you're OK, you're OK." I swear...it's so sweet and reminds me of why we work so hard to give them everything! :) So keep your head up and stay strong and tell Ben he has to step it up too and help out more than usual since that's the price of 2 at once. :)
Lot's of Love!,
Jess
Post a Comment