So today was really Cindy's last day with our family. She officially moved to her new apartment in the city and will not be staying with us any more. For those of you that have followed Isabel's Nanny Diaries, Auntie Cindy has been an incredibly important player in this past year. Back in January when I went back to work, Cindy quit her job, moved in with us while she was figuring out her next step and became Izzy's full time nanny. I want to say that since we were 4 years apart growing up, the last few years have brought us closer. In the past year, we have become extremely close. It is amazing to have a sister who is completely independent and head strong but will drop what she's doing at a moment's notice to be by your side. Throughout my pregnancy and even at the hospital, I swear, the 2nd person to Ben was her.
I am SO grateful for everything Cindy has done for our family this past year and her never ending love for her niece. I am very lucky to have someone like her in my life to rely on. Actually I am truly lucky: I have an incredible family around me and would do anything for me. I am very happy for Cindy as she moves on and lives a fabulous life (on a budget of course) in the city but deep down I'm really sad
and hope one day soon we can go on another journey together. We love you Auntie Cindy!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh how I wish I was Izzy's nanny again...life is so much better with a boogie running around. I miss my family alot and I hope the days (and nights!) that we all spend together mean as much to you as they do to me. I will cherish the last 8 months of my life and never forget the generosity the Bayani family has shown me...I have been the luckiest sister and a blessed aunt to have even been able to be part of everyone's day.
MISS MY FAMILY...
Post a Comment