Last Sunday we had the Hernandez family over for a playdate. We don't know anyone else with kids so this playdate was really important to Izzy. After a few minutes of shyness, Izzy and Lexy were totally into playing with each other. It was so cute! The last time they were together at Catherine's house, Izzy had just started walking and couldn't really do anything that the big kids were doing. Now, she's all over the place!
The Raider game was on which was more to keep us all entertained.
The two of them speak gibberish and I don't know if they really know what they're saying to each other but it's totally cute watching them. Oh I wish everyone lived closer!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh I love the pictures of our girls!! And I love how we totally matched their outfits w/o even trying! :) We had such a great time over there and I know Lexy loved playing with all Izzy's toys!! She has gotten so big and it was really cute seeing them play together and watch how they interacted. We have to do it again!
PS. for her b-day party Lexy is wearing pink and black OK? hehehe
Post a Comment