Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Monday, April 21, 2008

First Gymboree Class!

My attempts at trying to give Isabel a normal "stay at home mom" schedule prompted me to try a Gymboree class for free. I've always wanted to take her to one and see if she would like it. Since she had so much fun with other babies her age at the Children's Discovery Museum, I figured we would try it.

So my little darling princess LOVED the class! Izzy was smiling and laughing the entire time. Well, there were a few exercises she didn't like and you could totally see it on her face. She loves to stand and jump and any exercises lying down, she hated.

The lesson for the day was tunnels and encouraging babies to crawl through tunnels. Izzy can't crawl yet so we passed balls through the tunnel to show her. She was in love with those plastic balls. Well we signed up so I guess she's going to be a regular!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: