Last weekend Cindy and I took Isabel to the Gilroy outlets. I hadn't been there in ages! While we were in Gymboree, Cindy thought it would be fun to try out sunglasses on Isabel. She loved them and ended up wearing them the whole time in the store. I don't think she can see really well with them but I think it's because the world looks totally different that it keeps her occupied.
Several milestones happened in the last few weeks. At 5.5 weeks, Izzy learned how to roll around and got really good at it. She always ended up in a different position when she naps or sleeps. She started stage 2 baby food recently. I did notice that she likes certain foods (if that's even possible). She loves turkey, chicken, and carrots. For some reason, she could care less for fruit or lentils.... I think my baby girl is a carnivore! Her motor skills are amazing! Toys that I got her a few weeks ago she wasn't interested in but now she totally grabs them and tries to stick them in her mouth. Buying toys for her at this age is really tough. We always look for something that will grab her attention for at least 20 minutes but than can be hard to find.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Okay little cute niece, uncle Tony is going to visit this weekend!
Post a Comment