Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Heading Towards 6 Months

Isabel is almost 6 months old! It seems like only yesterday she was a little bundle with a hospital cap on. She is so much more interactive now and can see everything that's going on around her. She's got pretty good mobility and she's getting really good at grasping. She can hold her little 4oz bottle pretty well when she's concentrating.

The weekends are the best because the whole family can have breakfast together. Here she is hanging out with us while we make breakfast. Then we all sit down and have breakfast together. Izzy's new favorite food is rice cereal mixed with formula and fruit of some kind.

So here is our update on the house situation: We saw more homes this past weekend, with our primary focus being in Pleasanton. I saw one that I absolutely loved, perfect house, perfect location, and perfect schools = BIG price tag. Then we went back to Dublin and San Ramon and was really really convinced that those two areas is where we want to be. Prices are falling everyday and that's a double edged sword. I am so excited that we can finally move one more time and hopefully not move for a VERY long time. We're planning a double garage sale with my sister and just get rid of a ton of crap. Starting fresh is soooo relieving!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alexya said...

She is such a cutie!! I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Her face is so cute & happy! :) I miss you guys and you have to get back to me about our playdate!....I want to see her before she starts walking!

Cynthia said...

me & J both loved Plesanton but man big big price tag!