Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Neighborhood Search

Today Ben, Isabel, and I went up to Dublin to check out neighborhoods in search for our potential home. It was a really nice day and even though we did get a late start we managed to check out some really great properties. We even met up with Catherine which was really nice. She finally got to meet Isabel. We checked out an open house on her street and the house was really pretty. It would be fun to be neighbors! We also checked out Dublin Ranch, Tassajara Meadows, and a bunch of other neighborhoods in Dublin. We really really liked the neighborhoods between the border of San Ramon and Dublin off of Dougherty. I think we are really considering that area but the only issue is that it's pretty far from the highway. As far as family friendly, it was a really nice area. We saw a beautiful house in San Ramon and I was really in love with it. It had 5 bedrooms! So yea, it would be a house to definitely start a family in. The tough part about house hunting is that you start to really like certain houses and you just keep thinking about what your life would be like if you lived there. The bad part is that if we do move, I am really really going to miss not being close Valley Fair. Stoneridge is ok but it's no Valley Fair. I'm also going to miss all the restaurants too. Anyhow, we're certainly in no rush but I'm hoping to move by the end of summer.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

hey once family sets in everything changes. Now's its about schools & the burbs!

catherine said...

i love the idea of being neighbors! but yes, stoneridge is very suburban.... at least there is a HUGE 2-level H&M opening here this summer. one big improvement. but you'll have to drive for all the really "shee shee" stores...