For Christmas and New Year's we spent it in Greensburg, PA with Ben's family. One of the biggest accomplishments for Isabel was that she no longer got too fussy when she was on her tummy. She can actually enjoy tummy time and watch tv for awhile before getting tired. She had a wonderful time with Grandpa and Grandma Bayani. It even snowed while we were there! Her first white New Year's!
After spending a lot of time in both Grandpa Bayani and Grandpa Chih's La-Z Boys, we had to get one! It would take only 5 min to get her to sleep and napping in those chairs. Most of the time, we fell asleep in it with her cuz it was so comfy. We came home on Friday and on Saturday we bought one at a furniture store on Stevens Creek. This one is great since it's super oversized and it's not microfiber but soft brushed cotton? I actually think it's like teddy bear fur.... We hunted for it at 4 stores and saw a few different styles but once we saw this one, the hunt was over!
Isabel on her way to her 4 month check up for more shots. Poor thing doesn't know it yet. All she knows is that she's warm and comfy in her white coat! What a cutie! She looks like a snow bunny when you see the whole outfit on.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Hey thanks for the info on the house. do you know how much it costed your parents to fill up a pool? we are still thinking of the that house, but depends on how much it will cost to get rid of the pool. thanks!!
and did you do the 100 day pictures for her??
O cool!
100 day picture, I thought that was a Chinese thing, at least that's what my mom told me. Some families even have a celebration when the baby reaches 100 days old. I just snatched some pictures and called it a day.
Oh my gosh she is so cute in these pictures I'm gonna die!! I miss her and you !!! I love having the oppurtunity to work from home, but it totally eats into your "free time" aka blogging and reading your friends blogs! boooo!
anyway, good luck on Monday!! I'll be thinking about you, and Lexy and I wish you lots of luck mama!
oh my gosh are u kidding me? how cute is she!! she def looks like you debbie. at least to me, the eyes do it :)
hope your first week at work wasn't too bad and that you get settled into a routine. and so glad to hear your family is able to help watching Isabel!
btw, have you gotten the bebepod yet? if you can cancel, you can just borrow mine. let me know :)
Post a Comment