Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Stuff I Picked Up Last Week


Last week I went and got a Snoogle pillow. I had started to have some trouble sleeping because of back pain. I have always had lower back pain but ever since my belly has gotten bigger, it has caused more problems. Now I have this constant ache all the time and it gets worse when I'm doing stuff around the house, like cleaning. Last weekend I was cleaning up a storm and pushed myself to the limit where it hurt so badly I had Ben go get me a new pillow. I did some research online and had read nothing but good reviews on the Snoogle pillow so I figured I might as well try it. It's great! Ben played around with it and he thought it was really comfortable too. I also rented a baby doppler from Baby Beats online and it arrived on Monday. It's really cool to be able to hear the baby's heartbeat whenever I want to. It's super easy to use and I monitor her whenever she moves around. It's not expensive and we're renting it for just 3 months but the peace of mind it provides is amazing. Sometimes I freak out because she stops moving but now I know she's ok. The funny part is, she moves around a lot! When she's not sleeping, she's doing karate or something...well Ben did want her take karate lessons so I guess she's a natural!

1 comment:

Alexya said...

I'm so jealous!! I wish I would have gotten a doppler to listen to Lexy when I was preggo!! You enjoy listening to that baby girl's strong heart! :)