Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Friday, June 8, 2007

Baby Room Part 3







Okay, I'm going to admit that I'm insanely biased but wow, our baby room looks SOOO good that it belongs in a magazine! This isn't even the finished product yet! Ben and I put up the wallpaper border today and it was a little tough but the result was absolutely awesome. Ben says that the room looks like a piece of cake, literally looks like dessert. It's such a beautiful room! Talk about gender neutral. I swear, watching all those hours of HGTV really pays off! We still have a few pieces of furniture to pick up and some wall decorations to hang. I'm still contemplating on doing window treatments but somehow I managed to have the colors match our blinds without even thinking about it. This room is GORGEOUS!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys did a really good job with the room! Can't believe this used to be Ben's office. Did Cindy help out too? I should hire her to paint a couple of the rooms here. HAHA

catherine said...

btw, are you kidding me?? i mean, holy canoly!!! you should submit pics to all the parent magazines for best nursery. that is so perfect looking it could be an ad for pottery barn kids. can't wait to see what it looks like with all the furniture in it.
and stay away from that paint. the VOC's are really really bad and even with low VOC paint, it is still terrible stuff to breath into your lungs and introduce into your blood stream.
hey ben - keep her away! our friends (who own an architechtural firm) say that paint leaks out the VOC's for a week to two after application so keep her away from the room!