Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Friday, June 8, 2007

I Hate Doing This But Oh Well...

My friend Jessica really really wanted to see a pic of my belly. I had been taking pictures of it on and off, not in any consistent fashion because it just takes so much work! I mean, to really accurately track my belly growth, I would have to take the picture every x amount of weeks and then wear the same outfit. Not to mention when during the day I should take it since eating would skew the picture and the belly. I have noticed my belly grow significantly in the last 3 months. I always wear black! So maybe in this picture it's a lot smaller than it really is. From behind, I've been told that I don't even look pregnant so I guess that's a good thing.

2 comments:

Alexya said...

I absolutely love your baby's room! Super Cute! Also, I'm so happy that you put a picture of your belly up finally! :) You look so cute with a belly! I can't wait to come over and check out the new room in person...Lexy can test it out for you! ;)

jess

catherine said...

you do look so cute with a belly! & very womanly too. i loved being pregnant! enjoy it now. people are so nice to pregnant women (in general). well... the aches and pains related to being pregnant aren't so great but you and jessica are young and able bodied. you'll bounce right back don't worry!