Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

How did that peanut get in there?

On Valentine's Day, I received my first ultrasound pictures of the tiny little peanut. Actually at 8 weeks, it's not even as big as a peanut, more like a rasberry. So I'm a little late posting the picture up since as of right now I'm 11 weeks and 2 days along. The cool part was that the ultrasound tech can measure the size of the baby and also tell me exactly how old he/she is. It was exactly one day off what my doctor had said, so that's pretty darn accurate! The heartbeat was healthy and it's amazing that you could even see it on the ultrasound, it was a beating little dot. Everything is still a secret...haven't told anyone besides very close family members. I have an appointment on Monday, March 12th so I'm excited to see if everything is still ok. It's the most nerve wracking thing! You never know... I hear all these horror stories. Well like my friend Jessica says, I shouldn't worry because there's nothing to worry about!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is this the picture that was on the camera when I was checking it out? I can't believe I missed all the signs! SNEAKY LADY!!!