Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Beat Goes On

So my Ben has been joking with me the last few weeks that he's not convinced that I'm pregnant. Yea, so all the vomiting over the toilet was all for fun and games! On Monday, March 12th, Ben came with me to my 12 week appointment, his very first appointment. It was short but he and I both got to hear the baby's heartbeat over the monitor for the very first time. I think that it really hit him when he heard the baby's heartbeat. It was beating so fast! It was so amazing! I can't believe that a machine can detect it. So the other shocker was that the doctor told us that we could find out the sex in 6 weeks! April 25th is the day!!! So yes... I believe that Ben's convinced we're pregnant! He was happy all day long!

No comments: