Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Sick as a dog! But not Ozzie! 6 week old Lima Bean
So this baby thing is really getting to me! On Sunday night I felt absolutely awful! I came home from Vegas almost completely destroyed!. Just when I got to the airport, the smells made me nauseous! Whoever said that Cinnabuns smelled good must be freaking crazy! No one suspected that I didn't drink over the weekend so we'll see what my friends think when I can finally break the news at 3 months. Wow, it seems so far away! So today is Wednesday, I have called in sick on Monday and today due to the combination of morning sickness and the flu! I have never felt so miserable. Talk about paranoia, I took another pregnancy test yesterday because I thought maybe I wasn't pregnant and I just had the flu. Nope, the 4th test came back positive! No more taking tests! I should also stop watching A Baby Story on TLC channel because it's beginning to freak me out of all the complications that could happen. Oh well, think happy thoughts and hope this little lima bean will be ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment