It has been a very long time since I've had the time to sit down at our home computer and update the blog. Zoey and Izzy have grown a lot since the last post.
When Zoey first started the birds class at the Little Gym, she wasn't even crawling yet. At her last birds class, she was running, climbing and jumping. So many milestones since she started.
Zoey has absolutely no fear of anything in class or outside of class. She's willing to try and do whatever. She's amazingly flexible and super, super sweet. Kailey our nanny tells us that Zoey always goes around to the other moms in class and gives them hugs or sits in their laps. She's such a sweet and social girl.
This semester she's enrolled in two classes a week because she loves it SOOO much! Just wish I wasn't working so I could take her. My little baby is growing up!
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love the pictures and it just makes me miss you guys so much reading this! We have to plan a visit...other than Bday party! Actually Robert had wanted to take the kids to the discovery museum, so we should all go or we could come over after or something. Anyway, we have to see u soon! :)
Post a Comment