I was a little hesitant on enrolling Zoey into the Bugs class at the Little Gym and found out she was the youngest in her class however Zoey doesn't get the amount of socialization that Isabel did at her age. We had Isabel at daycare when she was 10 months old so Zoey, almost two has spend the last 11.5 months at home. Week by week, she started to get better and I think it helped her learn to crawl.
My cutie! Peeping through the double bars...
Ball time!
Zoey's nanny Katie usually takes her every Friday so it was nice to see that Zoey was beginning to like the class. I enrolled her for summer to see if it will help her learn to walk. I love Little Gym and both girls seem to do too!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment