Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Sunday, March 28, 2010

A weekend of parties!

What a crazy crazy weekend! We had so many events and birthday parties smashed into one weekend. I think the whole family was just plain exhausted! On Friday night we hosted a "Princess & the Frog" movie night with some of our closest friends. It was a lot of fun! The kids did great and made it almost through the entire movie.

Saturday we had a Build A Bear event at Valley Fair and Izzy made a Hello Kitty stuffed animal that she named "Kitty". She loves her and brings her everywhere. Saturday afternoon we had birthday party to go to at our friend's house in San Jose (really close to where we live) and had a blast there. Non stop food and cake!

Sunday morning we had a party at Kidspark by Oakridge and it was so much fun! I think Izzy has to be pooped! I know I am.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: