Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Saturday, May 23, 2009

More Hawaii PIcs

This I thought was a funny picture when all of us were showing Izzy a plane that was flying bye. She can say a lot of words, one of them being "airplane". Jessica asked where my belly pictures were and this one you get a good profile of it.

Izzy hardly ever wears dresses or barrettes in her hair so finally we got the chance to while on our trip.

Izzy and daddy looking at something...

So yes, she does have a black eye but in this picture it's not as bad as it looks. It looks WAY, WAY worse in person. On Wednesday, she decided it would be fun to climb on her stroller and stand on the seat backwards. Of course the whole thing tipped and she fell. Ground meet Isabel, ground wins. She wasn't upset until I freaked out on her. So it was huge and bruised with a burn on top of it. It was nasty. So after we had iced it and she felt better, she went straight back for the stroller again. It's been over a week now and it's fading but you can still see the black and purple bruise.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jess ~ Robert said...

Yay! thanks for the belly pic mama! and oh ya don't you just love the black eyes and just wait for the other scars that come from their very creative falls...I don't know if I can handle the upcoming broken bones... :(